Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Write That Song.....................Down!

Have you ever had an idea that you thought was really really good? You know one of those ideas that gets you really really excited. Countless times I have had what I thought to be a really really good melody in my head, only to somehow forget it when I made time to write it down. If only I had taken the time, right then, to write it down, maybe some of those songs would have been written.

University studies have not only suggested but have actually proven that the act of writing down ones goals, increases the chances of that goal to come to pass by some 200%. Let me say that again, The act of writing down your goals, increases the chance of them coming true by 200%.

Just as writing down your new song when it comes to you increases your chance of getting it “Written”, Writing down your goals, helps them come true. In my next post entitled “Six Strings/ Six Things” we will discuss one sure fire method of attaining your newly written “Song”. Until then remember, Play to Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment